THE MITZVAH PROJECT
All non-perishable, kosher foodstuffs are appreciated. Foods that are good in cold weather such as hot cereals and drinks are particularly needed along with:
- Non-Food Items: Paper goods, health care products, detergents, soap, diapers, baby wipes etc.
- Canned tuna or salmon
- Coffee, tea & hot cocoa mix (including individual packets or wrapped tea bags packets)
- Dry cereal (large and small boxes) and hot cereal (instant, singles and regular)
- Canned or packaged soup (low sodium, of course)
- All juices (in plastic or cardboard containers)
- Shelf-stable milk
- Nutrition supplements, such as Ensure
- Macaroni & cheese
- Microwave popcorn, nuts and other snack items
- Mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and other condiments including oils and vinegar
When you purchase items to donate, please buy as you would for yourself. Please leave your donations in the collection box located in the Bernard Berger Room. Let’s continue making 5778 the year of giving!
Dave Feldman, Chairperson